The Abu Garcia Revo range is widely accepted as one of the top-level brands in reel manufacturing.
Based on high quality components and a light weight design the Revo ALX Theta incorporates new technology including the Salt Shield Concept bearing and AMGearing systems within the compact Revo design.
The Salt Shield Bearing Concept is a newly developed ball bearing that is coated with a water-repelling shield, greatly reducing salt adhesion for silky smooth operation and increased durability over the lifetime of the reel.
Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that improves casting distance while reducing wind knots by clever line laying design coupled with the rocket spool design and Everlast bail system.
Precision designed in Japan, the reel was born to combine light and fastidious finesse fishing qualities with the durability required for the saltwater environment. The Revo ALX Theta’s lightness and smoothness makes it a pleasure to deliver hundreds of casts in a day, yet the Theta has the toughness to bare-knuckle brawl bream from the racks or coerce big barra from snags time and time again.
- 7+1 Stainless Steel HPCR ball bearings
- Salt Shield® bearings for inner pinion gear
- Friction-Free main shaft support structure
- AMGearing™ System with Computer Optimised Gear Design
- Water Shield Carbon Matrix Drag System
- 2 Way Drag®, with ‘light’ and ‘tough’ settings
- C6 Carbon rotor
- One Piece Durametal™ Body
- Rocket line management
- Duracarbon™ handle and EVA handle knob
- Always-On Anti Reverse