Okuma Inspira Spin Reel
Okuma Inspira spinning reels feature the torsion control armour design that give
impressive rigidity to the lightweight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates. This
combination reduces twist and torque of the reel’s body under heavy load and keeps all internal parts perfectly aligned for freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing.
While everything is kept aligned by the c-40X carbon, angler comfort and durability is not forgotten with the use of 8+1 stainless steel ball bearings delivering smooth operation and a Quick Set anti-reverse operation. An ergonomic EVA handle sits at the end of an impressively strong and well-designed forged aluminium handle that operates the precision elliptical gearing for perfect line laying.
Anglers fishing blades for Australian bass and golden perch will love the size 20 with its finesse size, while anglers chasing bigger fish such as snapper, flathead and mulloway will find the size 50 model and absolute dream to use with dead or live baits. There really isn’t a lot the Inspira series cannot do when it comes to medium and lightweight fishing situations.
Ideally suited to freshwater, estuary and light inshore fishing, the three sizes in the
Inspira reels by Okuma will deliver the goods cast after cast and trip after trip.
- Lightweight C-40X carbon frame and side-plates
- 8BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminium, anodized handle
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor