Okuma Alaris spinning reels feature Okuma's latest body design, present fashion, technology and strength. Alaris not only focus on functions but also the appearance. The reel equips with 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings, CFR(Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology) , LCS line control spool that makes casting smoother, rigid metal handle. Alairs is a reel for general purpose and the best choice for the beginners.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Make the reel more smoother and durable.
Makes the reel more durable, strength and corrosion-resistant.
Rigid metal handle design for strength, more durable, lighter and corrosion-resistant.
Alaris Spinning Reel
||Max drag force(kg)
||Mono line capacity (mm)
||0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90
||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130
||0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130
||0.30/240, 0.35/170, 0.40/125
||0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170
||0.40/220, 0.45/170, 0.50/14