Okuma Alaris Spin Fishing Reel
The Okuma Alaris spinning reels feature Okuma's latest body design, technology and
Alaris reels focus on functions without forgetting the importance of appearance
these beautiful-looking reels will perform when the heat is on.
The Alaris is equipped with 3 Ball Bearings plus 1 Roller Bearing to give anglers the Quick-Set anti-reverse feature. All bearings are made from durable stainless steel and when added to the corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor, the Alaris will certainly go the distance.
If the smallest size 20 reel is chosen, bream, bass, and whiting don’t stand a chance, but with six sizes available throughout the Alaris range, anglers option for the largest 65 size will have exciting times chasing mulloway on the reefs and in the estuaries, snapper and gummy sharks down south or even find themselves chasing tailor and salmon of the beaches with ease. Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology (CFR) and an LCS line control spool combine to make casting smoother and distance greater with less effort – two of the keys to providing increased accuracy on every cast! The Alaris is a reel for general purpose fishing and a fantastic choice for beginners wanting to experience great fishing without the price tag.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine-cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System